Terms and Conditions
Product Information and Pricing Disclaimer
The Olander Family of Companies strives to give you accurate content, including product information, policies, and pricing. Policies, pricing, and item availability are subject to change without notice, and reserves the right to limit quantities. Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment. Images are shown for representational purposes only. In the event Olander is unable to provide an actual image of a product, they reserve the right to substitute a similar image for the one scribed in the product information. Olander tries in good faith to make sure that the information displayed is accurate, they are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. This disclaimer in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
Items listed as "In Stock" are already available in at least one of The Olander Family of Companies locations. All items are not immediately available in all locations; items listed as "In Stock" may not be available at the Olander location nearest you.
Items listed as "Usually Ships in (X) Days" are generally available or expected to be available soon; once the items you ordered are in stock, we'll package and ship them to you. You will be notified immediately by a representative of Olander if one or more of the items that you have ordered is not available.
Olander will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which result from any circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation, product unavailability, carrier delays, delays due to fire, severe weather conditions, failure of power, labor problems, acts of war, terrorism, general insurrection, acts of God or acts of any government or agency. Any shipping dates provided by Olander are estimates only.
- Olander offers same day shipping
- Main carriers used. FedEx, UPS, DHL
- UPS is our default domestic carrier. Unless otherwise specified by the customer at the time the order is placed, all shipments will be sent out via UPS
- Customers may select the option to ship Freight Collect via their preferred carrier freight account Items not shipped at this time will be back ordered and invoiced at time of shipment
- Customer may select the option of one or more partial shipments or ship complete for the remainder of the order at the time the original order is placed
- All orders shipped via a carrier other than UPS must be shipped Freight Collect and the customer's account number must be provided. Olander will not ship Prepaid & Charge on these orders
- Shipping and insurance/declared value charges are the responsibility of the customer. The Olander Family of Companies will add the charges to the customer's invoice, or ship Freight Collect and bill the charges directly to the customer's provided freight carrier account
- To waive shipment insurance or declared value charges, a written request must be submitted to Olander via hardcopy Purchase Order or Uninsured Freight Agreement prior to the shipment of the order
- The customer is responsible for payment of the Olander invoice in full in the event of damaged or under waived insurance declared value requests
All shipments to countries outside of the United States must be shipped Freight Collect. All additional fees such as customs charges, import licenses, and tariffs are the responsibility of the customer.
Material damaged in transit and shortage claims must be reported to Olander within five (5) working days of receipt and noted to the carrier on the receiving documents. Damaged material should be left in original cartons for inspection. Concealed damage or loss must be inspected by the carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery and the carrier's report must be forwarded to Olander prior to approval. We reserve the right to have a local representative inspect the damaged goods.
- Olander. reserves the right to refuse credit if products are shipped outside the above procedures.
- This Shipping Policy is subject to change at any time, without notice, solely at The Olander Family of Companies discretion.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Please view our Terms & Conditions of Sale as well as our Return Policy for more information
How we Collect and Use Personal Information
Registering for membership on our site gives you access to all the site's information and features. When you access the Logon Screen, we will ask you for your: Name, Customer ID. Password. Email Address, and a Password Hint This information is used to set up your account on our site so that you can place orders. During the Checkout Process, we will ask for your: PO. Number. Name Email, Shipping Address, and type of Payment. We collect this information to complete your order and to notify you of your order status.
With your approval, we may occasionally send email to notify you about important changes to the site, new services, and special offers from Olander. If you would rather not receive these e-mail notifications, you may simply opt-out.
How we Protect your Personal Information
All personal data you enter on this website is encrypted with 128-bit secure server software (SSL) that encodes the information before your Web browser software sends it to our servers. The SSL software decodes the data only after it reaches our servers, meaning the chance of unauthorized access to your personal information while in transit has been greatly reduced. In addition to using this secure technology. we work tirelessly to ensure that we use any information you provide us only in ways you have approved.
How we Use "Cookies"
What we Provide to Third Parties
Olander does not provide any third-party access to your personal information. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information. This data reflects site usage patterns gathered during thousands of customer visits to our Website each month, but it does not contain behavioral or identifying information about any individual member.
Obtaining your consent
By using our site, you give Olander permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user for the purpose of calculating aggregate site statistics. If you register at our site, you authorize Olander to use information you provide to personalize the information we deliver to you and to use your demographic information when calculating aggregate customer data. As a registered member, you give Olander permission to send you emails related to the subscription email services to which you may subscribe.
If you are under the age of 18. you must not provide your name, e-mail address, or any other identifying information without the consent of your parent or guardian, or as otherwise provided for by applicable law.
On our site, we guarantee the security of your personal information and credit-card detail when you shop with us. We use 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the personal information and credit-card detail you provide during the order process.
You should always check to make sure that you are connected to our site over a secure connection. You can check this connection in one of 2 ways:
- In the Address Bar on your web browser, you are connected to a secure server when the URL begins with https, rather than an unsecured connection that begins with http.
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer as your web browser, look in the lower right-hand corner or towards the top of the window (depending on your version of Internet Explorer), if a closed lock icon appears, you are connected to your server securely. If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your web browser, look in the lower-right hand corner, if a closed lock icon appears, you are connected to your server securely.
***The Olander Family of Companies reserves the right to make changes to the above stated policies at any time and without notice. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.***